Breaking News

Ways to make a request

Ways to make a request:

1. Could you do me a favor? (क्या आप मेरी सहायता कर सकतें हैं?)

When you want to request someone for something, instead of saying "could you do me a favor", you should say:
जब आपको किसी से निवेदन करना हो, "could you do me a favor" बोलने से बेहतर है, इन phrases का इस्तेमाल करें:

Would you help me please?
Would you do me a favor?
Please help me, I need a favor from you!
Can you assist me?
Can I ask you for a favor?
Will you help me with this problem?
Can you do something for me?
Would you assist me?

2. Will you help me with this problem? (क्या आप इस कठिनाई में मेरी मदद कर सकते हैं?)

When you want someone to help you with a problem, you should use these phrases:
जब आप किसी कठिनाई में मदद चाहते हो, इन phrases का इस्तेमाल करें:

I need your help with this matter?
I need your help of this question?
Can you help me solve this problem?
Can you help me in the matter?
I'm stuck on the problem, can you help me please?
Can you help me with this problem?
Can you help me in this matter?

3. Say it once more please? (क्या आप इसे दोहरा सकते हैं?)

When you want someone to repeat what they just said, use these phrases:
अगर आप किसी से बात को दोहराने के लिए निवेदन करना चाहते हो, तो इन phrases का इस्तेमाल करें:

Repeat it once more please.
Please repeat that again
Could you please say it once again?
Please repeat what you said
Could you please repeat it once again?

4. Is there a bathroom here? (क्या यहाँ bathroom/washroom है?

When you want to ask someone for a washroom nearby, then you should use these phrases:
(जब आपको washroom के बारे में पूछना हो, तो इन phrases का इस्तेमाल करें:)

Where is the toilet?
Where is the restroom?
Is there a public restroom here I can use?
Where can I find a toilet?
Is there a restroom here?
Where is the bathroom?
Is there a toilet here?

No comments